Benefiting Center for Hospice Care
Please join us for the 11th Annual Bike Michiana for Hospice on Sunday, September 8, 2019!
Advance Registration by 5:00pm on September 5 is Required!
The 11th Annual Bike Michiana for Hospice event will take place on Sunday, September 8, hosted by Center for Hospice Care and Hospice Foundation.
The ride will once again start and finish at Center for Hospice Care’s Mishawaka Campus, which is next to beautiful Central Park, along the scenic St. Joseph River.
We are holding this event to raise money to support the mission of Center for Hospice Care, and to give those in our community a chance to honor their loved ones. Remember, every dollar we raise helps improve the quality of living in our community!
Thank you to our Sponsors!
SAG Stop Sponsors
Sunday, September 8, 2019
Center for Hospice Care, 501 Comfort Place, Mishawaka, IN (click for map)
Times (may vary):
- 8:00-10:00 a.m. – Cyclist Check-In (NO DAY-OF REGISTRATION!!!)
- 8:30-9:00 a.m. – Cyclists depart (51-mile and 65-mile routes)
- 9:30-10:00 a.m. – Cyclists depart (26-mile route)
- 10:00-10:30 a.m. – Cyclists depart (3-mile Family route)
- 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Post-Event Party
SAG Stop #1 – Jimtown Junior High School
- Food provided by – 523 Tap & Grill
- Time – SAG operating from 9:00am-3pm
SAG Stop #2 – Pringle Park, Goshen
- Food provided by – Navarre Catering & Events
- Time – SAG operating from 9:30am-2pm
Registration is $75 for adults, $45 for students (must have ID) and free for children 12 and under (with registered adult).
- Event T-Shirt – Your T-shirt is included in the registration fee. Simply select your size during your online registration.
- SAG Stops
- Post-Event Party – Includes food and live entertainment
Volunteer for the Event!
Where and when can I volunteer?
Bike Michiana for Hospice will offer opportunities to volunteer during every stage of the ride, including registration, SAG stop assistance, and set-up/tear-down of the Post-event Party.
Please join us as a volunteer to help create a safe and enjoyable weekend. Contact Hannah Nichols at (574) 243-3119 or NicholsH@foundationforhospice.org, or sign up at foundationforhospice.org/volunteer.
You can also help us spread the word about this great event!
Click here to change this text